Tuesday, August 24, 2010

JT and Linda

Off to Northern Ohio via Mill Creek Campground.  Mill Creek is the only Corps park in Ohio and it was on the way to Painesville and Terry and Linda so we stopped for a few days.  OK place except for that ditch that Kat fell into while she was backing me into our parking space.  It was just one of those falls that seem to go on forever.  The kind where you fall about three times before you actually hit the ground.  And of course I was 40 feet away looking out the rear view mirror.  All I could do was cringe and put on the brake so as not to run her over.  But she’s mostly OK except for her pride and a little blood.  But we’re still the best backing in and pulling out team around. We (Kat) has that down.  I just know that most of the guys who see Kat backing me up or checking things for departure or setting up when we arrive, just eat their hearts out for the kind of help I get.  It’s surprising how many couples really struggle with getting in and out of a spot.  Not us, and it’s neat. 
IMG_0648So, JT (but he’ll always be Terry to me) and Linda are well.  We had a good visit parked in their driveway.  Nothing much to report that would knock your socks off.  We just had a good stay.  Played Mexican Train (Dominoes) and caught up again while Terry and Linda spoiled us with food and drink.  

1 comment:

greg and jean said...

Gosh your friends aren't very politically correct......I think I like them !!!!